4 Reactions
(@pascal)
Topic starter  

Great containt

(@chrismr)

Awesome!!!

ReplyQuote
(@sarvar)

Thank you,i have passed my CCP exam because of this great website you provide.

best of luck

ReplyQuote
(@luizssj)

@sarvar. I asked all the questions on this forum for the CLF-C01 and I thought they were very good and I got a good score, around 80% correct. Could you please let me know if you have any questions that are exactly the same as the ones on this forum or if they are just similar? Do you think that someone who got 80% correct in the questions of this forum can pass the official test?

Best regards.

ReplyQuote
(@sarvar)

@luizssj Hello if you got 80% here, you have really big chances of passing official ,in fact real one is easier than this tests. if you want to see real exam questions you can check www.examtopics.com they have real questions.but here its just for broadening your knowledge

Delirent and Delirent reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sarvar)

@luizssj good luck in your coming exam.

ReplyQuote
(@shebby)

I passed the CCP exam, I wanted to thank you for these pages which I found really helpful

ReplyQuote
(@delirent55)

@sarvar I just checked 10 questions on the site you provided(www.examtopics.com) but it has lots of answers doesn't look correct.

Did you really go through those questions? 

ReplyQuote
(@sarvar)

@delirent55 yes i some of the questions has wrong answers marked as a correct answer ,at those moments i opened comments(discussion) section and went through other ideas and sometimes it was helpful even better.

ReplyQuote
(@delirent55)

@sarvar Thank you so much for the quick response. Yes, I found it's still useful because it made you re-visiting the service document and figure out the answer.

ReplyQuote
(@delirent55)

I passed the exam today! I finished an Udemy course, AWS BOY and www.examtopics.com that @sarvar provided above.

In every practice exam, I always result around 65%.

I just kept on doing the different practice exams and reviewing again.

I didn't have confidence before I go but the real exam is much easier and less tricky(I guess). 

Sarvar and Sarvar reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sarvar)

@delirent55 hey i am so glad that you passed it, now while you have fresh knowledge of it continue with Solution architect, and you will make it too.Good luck really happy for you

ReplyQuote
(@delirent55)

@sarvar Thank you so much 😆 yes that is my next goal! 

ReplyQuote
(@gautham)

Hey, i started to prepare for the CCP exam and i want to know in the exam do we get only theory questions or do we need to prepare for the lab and console works too?

it would be great to know so that i can only concentrate on the theory of the topics for the exam.

ReplyQuote